Frozen Gun Games
Based in Germany
Press / Business Contact:
iOS & Android: September 24, 2015
Frozen Gun Games, Andreas Freiherr von Lepel,
Hans-Sachs-Str. 23b, 82194 Gröbenzell, Germany
Frozen Gun Games is an independent developer of exciting and innovative mobile gaming applications founded 2012 in Hamburg.
Freeze! 2 – Brothers:
Welcome to “Freeze! 2”, the highly anticipated sequel to the multi award winning puzzle hit “Freeze!” with more than 12 million downloads worldwide.
“Freeze! 2” is the premium full version with 100 levels, with no in-app purchases and without annoying ads! So, it isn’t free – but we can also guarantee that you pay only once for the entire game, and never again!
- Shortlisted: “Indie Prize Europe 2016”-Award, Casual Games Association
- “Silver Award”, pocketgamer.co.uk
- Nominated “One of the three Best Mobile Games”, Deutscher Computerspielpreis (a kind of official German Games Oscar with prize money of $500.000)
Many years ago, our old hero from „Freeze!“ was kidnapped from evil aliens and locked in a tiny cell on a planet far, far away. He never found his way back.
Now his little brother heads to the stars in his self-built rocket to find his lost brother and to free him from the clutches of the aliens!
You’ll solve twisted physics-based puzzles by rotating the cells around our heroes with your finger. And of course you’ll have to use the Freeze-buttons to arrest gravity for the brothers. Sounds simple? Well, yes, it is – at first.
New in Freeze! 2:
The basic gameplay is the same as in „Freeze!“, but there are many exciting extensions: In the levels you’ll encounter liquids like water and deadly rocket fuel sloshing around. The brothers have to pass most levels together, fighting against lethal electric fields, smart batteries (what?!?) and slightly sadistic level design.
Highlights of Freeze! 2:
• Premium game, no ads, no IAPs, designed and developed by Andreas von Lepel
• New look and unique graphics by art director Jonas Schenk (jonasschenk.com)
• With surreal alien worlds by illustrator Jonas Littke (lufthoheit.com)
• 4 alien worlds, 100 varied and exciting levels, designed by Hiro Yamada
• New dark tracks from the Swiss Trance Master Karl Lukas (bit.do/karllukas)
• Simulation of fluids such as water and deadly rocket fuel
• High Scores and Achievements – who’ll escape fastest from the prison worlds?
Awards for “Freeze!”
- “Winner of the “Indie Prize Europe 2013”-Award – Casual Games Association
- “One of the 10 best games of 2013” – Android Quality Index
- “Freeze! is what you’d get if you commissioned Tim Burton to make some of those little plastic ball-mazes that you find (or at least used to find) in cereal boxes.
The twisty-turny physics delights on offer here are cleverer, darker, and more devious than what’s on offer in your average casual puzzler.”
– PocketGamer, pocketgamer.co.uk
- “minimalistic yet stunning artwork … gameplay is fun, challenging and maybe even a little maddening …”
– 148 Apps, 148apps.com
- ““Eye-catching” is definitely the best way to describe Frozen Gun Games’ beautifully presented puzzler, Freeze!”
– iFanzine, ifanzine.com
- “Spooky, Challenging Perfection – Score 10/10”
– TapScape, tapscape.com
- “… is a beautiful, physics-based puzzle game that will leave your head spinning … worthy of being on all iOS devices … visuals in Freeze are just gorgeous … music and sound effects here are top notch … the game is beautiful, simple, and incredibly challenging”
– AppAdvice, appadvice.com
- “Freeze! macht Spaß, die liebevoll gestaltete, ganz in schwarzweiß gehaltene Grafik ist eine willkommene Ablenkung zu den zahllosen quietschbunten Spiele-Apps.”
– Ole Reißmann, Spiegel Online
- “Fazit: Neuartige Spielidee mit Anspruch und Suchtfaktor”
– Marius Vollrath, Chip
- “Freeze! takes the place as our official AppAdvice Game of the Week. It’s a challenging puzzle game that has lots of eye-gouging fun.”
– AppAdvice, appadvice.com
Andreas von Lepel
Idea, Gamedesign, Story, Coding